Application Engineer - German
In the Application Engineer position you will become a top-notch technical expert on professional Audio Visual products, Audio Visual System Design and related applications. The Application Engineer position is a technical engineering position within the Sales Department. The primary responsibilities of this position revolve around manning the 'Hot Line support system's and as such the position requires an individual to perform both technical/engineering and sales/customer service related tasks.
- Provide new product ideas and changes to future products;
- In house product testing for technical issues experienced infield;
- Answering the Hot Line support call, Trouble shooting technical problems with professional AV systems over the phone;
- Traveling to, and representing the company at trade shows and dealer events, including participation in set up and tear down of such events;
- Thorough understanding of the product line, product functions, features and applications;
- Developing a working knowledge of competitive products and related technologies;
- Providing product availability and pricing information over the phone to the dealers and end users and other sales related tasks as needed;
- Training of sales team members and new employees as well as the dealers and end users; company.
- Graduate in Electrical and or Electronics engineering from an accredited college, university or equivalent with 3 to 5 years Experience in Audio Visual Systems Design and/or Implementation;
- Able to present products, solution and technology to the client base by utilizing the available resources within the company
- Excellent knowledge in Audio Visual system designing or commissioning;
- Team worker with a Professional and friendly attitude that demonstrates a genuine desire to help solve problems in a friendly atmosphere;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English;
- Valid Driving License will be an added advantage;